Do you often take photographs on your phone camera? Enjoy photography? Want a place to post your insane, weird, funny pictures and ramble about them? Join Stuff of Sorts! ^_^ Email rage-chan and get added to the list of authors.

Tentative beginnings

After sitting here for quite some time without much of a major reconstruction, I have decided to start Stuff of Sorts, never mind that I'm juggling three or four blogs currently as well as my studies. (So if I fail, I can blame it all on obsession with the Internet, which will probably get me banned. shot*)

But anyway, I would love it if this blog turned vibrant and happy. This blog leans more towards pictures and blogs on random odd and ends of life. Some aspects of these might include gardening, random pictures, pets, almost anything goes. ^^

So, the first up post will include a lovely Cloud Strife jigsaw which I have already blogged about in some other blogs. ^^' But still, it's a fun thing to talk about. I got this 1000 pieces Cloud Strife jigsaw from my dad, and boy, it was so much fun putting him together (although we cheated in the end and looked at the alphabets at the back of the jigsaw). He's currently reclining on my bedroom floor, although I do promise to frame and hang him up soon. ^^

He still looks gorgeous even with all that jigsaw cracks in him. ^^ Now, if only there existed real life people like him....*giggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home