Do you often take photographs on your phone camera? Enjoy photography? Want a place to post your insane, weird, funny pictures and ramble about them? Join Stuff of Sorts! ^_^ Email rage-chan and get added to the list of authors.

Pictures

I think blog focuses more on photography than anything else. ^^ Random, weird photography.

First off!

Apparently, this 'pocky' is very popular in Japan, although I have never personally tried it before. Is it any good? ^^ (I would pick chocolate over strawberry, I think. I don't sit well with berries!)

What do you think this is? Looks like cauliflowers to me, but why are they dyed green? (I've only ever seen white cauliflowers!!)

...Broccoflowers....probably a mix of broccoli and cauliflowers. XDD

How artistically blurred.....ahahaha. ^_^

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    It's popular in Singapore as well! I -like- the strawberry flavoured pocky....
    rage-chan said...
    Really? Maybe one day I should try the chocolate ones...(and maybe get addicted to it, lol).

Post a Comment



Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds